|сильно зависеть от
• The future of laser application will depend critically (or crucially, or highly, or strongly, or heavily) on the time required for ...
• The velocities of rotation of Venus and Mercury have been grossly changed (or profoundly altered) by the tidal friction of the Sun.
• These studies will be severely hampered by ...
• This characteristic would interfere drastically with free unwinding.
сильно отличаться по
. резко отличаться
• The eyes of these animals differ dramatically (or greatly) in size.
• The molecules differ widely in molecular weight and ...
сильно отражаться на
• The increased band gap has severe (or dramatic, or profound) effects on the behaviour of ...
• The interstellar dust does not heavily (or strongly) absorb ...
• Such a surface becomes highly susceptible (or subject) to attack by fatigue or stress corrosion.
. большое влияние
• The electrode material may have a profound (or dramatic) effect on the arc characteristics.
• Glucocorticoids have potent (or strong) ...
. исключительно сильный; мощный; острый
• (very) potent insecticide ...
• Leuisite caused severe (or bad) burns on contact with the skin.
• A high (or large, or strong, or heavy) current.
• Automation is sometimes used as a synonym for any technological advance that can be seen in ...
• The current at a given point in an a-c circuit varies sinusoidally with time.
• Synchronous motors run at a fixed speed in synchronism with the frequency of the power supply.
• This antenna is rotated in synchronism with the radar antenna.
• The phage ...
• The motion of the disc is synchronous with that of the armature,
система с ЭВМ
• The computerized system is capable of diagnosing itself.
см. в данной ситуации; положение
• The velocity near the axis was, say (or perhaps, or approximately), .2 times the average velocity.
• If we use, say, a single-point tool, ...
• Proper drainage should be provided wherever condensate can collect (or gather).
. сложить вместе
• To add up the factors of particular integers, ...
• The waves add up (or together) to give a net resultant wave.
• This velocity is added vectorially to the stream velocity.
• The two resultants are then combined ...
• The pieces are bonded (or glued) together to build up the shape required.
• The machined faces are riveted together.
• We are often apt to overlook the difficulties that were encountered in ...
• Those orbitals not involved in hybridization are favourably disposed towards π-bond formation.
• Austenitic steel is not prone to embrittlement.
• The crystals tend to ...
• An abnormal tendency to thrombosis ...
• The features of the beta-tungsten structure that make it favourable to superconductivity are subtle.
• Steps which the coronary-prone (люди, склонные к ...
см. брать в скобки; в скобках; заключать в скобки